Fuel injector 510990024 is the most critical and complex part in common rail system, and it is also the most difficult part in design and process. By controlling the opening and closing of the solenoid valve, the ECU injects the fuel in the high-pressure fuel rail into the combustion chamber with the best fuel injection timing, fuel injection quantity and fuel injection rate.
In order to achieve an effective of 510990024 injector’s fuel injection starting point and precise fuel injection quantity, common rail system uses a special fuel injector with hydraulic servo system and electronic control element (solenoid valve).
510990024 Injector‘s Reasons Of Not Working Normally
- There is air in the oil circuit of the engine fuel system.
- Vehicle oil pump oil supply system is not normal.
- Engine common rail system oil leakage or pressure limiting valve damage.
- There is a short circuit, cutting out and poor contact in the wiring harness connected to the fuel injector of the vehicle.
- The long-term placement of the injector causes the anti-rust oil to solidify, and the internal components are stuck or the oil holes are blocked.
510990024 Injector‘s Causes To Damage
- Didn’t operate properly according to engine maintenance manual during disassembly or installation, resulting in damage to the injector .
- The fuel oil used for the vehicle does not meet the standard cause damage to the injector, such as: the water content in the fuel oil exceeds the standard, iron powder, aluminum powder, sulfide impurities exceed the standard, etc.
- The engine is not regularly maintained according to the engine maintenance manual (please refer to the vehicle maintenance manual for the maintenance mileage). For example, failure to replace the lubricating oil of the engine system for a long time will cause abnormal wear of the engine, excessive exhaust gas volume or a large amount of carbon deposits inside the engine. The filter is not replaced during maintenance or the replaced filter cannot reach the original filter standard. all above reasons can cause damage to the injector.
- The abrasion of the oil pump produces iron powder and aluminum powder enter the fuel injector and cause damage to the fuel injector.
- The deformation and abrasion of fuel tank result in iron powder or aluminum powder entering the fuel injector and causing damage to the fuel injector.
- The fuel injector is damaged due to replacement or adjustment of the relevant parts of the fuel injector. For example, the valve clearance does not meet the standard after the engine is repaired, the replacement or modification of the wiring harness connected to the injector fails to meet the original standard.
- The engine is overheated and overloaded for a long time working results in damage to the fuel injector.
- The injector will be damaged naturally at the end of its working life.
The copyright of“Diesel Injector 510990024 Encyclopedia”belongs to Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd, www.0445110059.com has been authorized to use by Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd. Any users should indicate the resource from Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd when download, reproduce, distribute and use these contents. Without written permission by Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd, the users will bear legal responsibility for reproducing, re-posting, distributing or using the contents. Is there is any question, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in further information of fuel injector 510990024 technical data, please check:
For more information of www.0445110059.com’s copyright statement, please check: